[GNC] Change account in Transfer column - how?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:01:16 EDT 2022

Sometime in the 4.x series of releases a new method of auto filling the
account name was introduced where you just start typing part of the account
name and when your text matches existing text it is supposed to autofill
the name.  I think that was supposed to leave the old drop down list from
typing letters and colons method in place. I do not have a release recent
enough to test that, but there could be a bug, perhaps, if you happen to
use certain special characters or an unusual font or character set.