[GNC] Is there a report with transactions by date and accounts in columns?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 3 12:21:05 EDT 2022

The Transaction Report can get you the info broken down that way, but
not quite arranged in 'landscape'/'spreadsheet' fashion.

You can set the primary sort order by Account, and then secondary sort
by Date. This will group transactions by account and then list them in
date order and you can get a subtotal by account if you want. (I think
you an also get a subtotal by date for each month/year accordingly)

You can swap that sorting to date-first, but that will likely be messier
to read.

Your only other option I can think of would be to export such a report
by date only (accounts are still visible) and then manually manipulate
after importing in a spreadsheet.

Regards,
Adrien