[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 230, Issue 18

Chris Skudder cskudder at earthlink.net
Sat May 7 11:51:28 EDT 2022

The simplest way is to just consider the purchase price to be $95,000, not $100,000.

(If you really want to capture the seller credit, you "could" record the
purchase price at $100,000, and create another "split" in the transaction:
  $5,000 credit to a new account - - for instance, "Income:credit for repairs.")

Chris