[GNC] Large GnuCash file very slow to write to

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun May 8 11:30:35 EDT 2022

Is this about your python program being slow or about GnuCash being slow? Note that Piecash isn't GnuCash and we don't provide any support for it, nor obviously can we provide any support for your program.

If it's a GnuCash problem, please provide more details about exactly what you're doing and what step is taking 20 minutes.

Regards,
John Ralls