[GNC] View

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed May 11 17:12:50 EDT 2022

I set my account to only show the last 60 days transactions. I've noticed several things that don't make sense, at least to me.

  1.  When you start to type in the description it fill the transaction with the last one it finds.  I like this feature and it looks back beyond the 60 days to find a previous occurrence.  However, when you do a find it does not look back beyond the 60 days.  This would be a lot more helpful if it worked like the first example.
  2.  When I set the view/filter by, I checked the box to save the filter.  When I needed to look back (find) a transaction older than 60 days, I changed the filter to "All" and did not check the save box.  When I shutdown and later restarted, I expected to see that it had reverted to the old filter since I didn't save the change.  It didn't do that, I had to manually change the filter back to 60 days.  Why even have a save filter if it always reverts back to the last choice.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile