[GNC] Import is finding no matching transactions

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:19:16 EDT 2022

Can you give us more details? Are you saying that GC does not show
matching transactions, but does it at least show the imported
transactions (and fails to find matches)?

Note that the transaction dates have to match (the imported transactions
and the ones you have in your ledger) for them to be matched (look in
your preferences, the "import" tab, that's where the thresholds are
adjusted for days), they don't have to match exactly depending on the
"likely match day threshold" but they have to be within that. You could
try to debug by lowering the "match display threshold" to see whether
that helps GC find them. But in theory, if the days match and the
amounts match, GC should find the transactions and show them in the
reconcile dialog.