[GNC] Am I in business?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue May 17 21:03:13 EDT 2022

Hi,

On Tue, May 17, 2022 7:07 pm, arthur brogard wrote:

> Hello and thankyou.
> I'm 'replying to all' in response to your direct email I just got here.
> Great.
> Hope I'm doing it right.
> So it seems to me I should run two accounts with the list.  Because I like
> to see what's being discussed at the same time as I don't like the hassle
> of responding to those who respond to me in the hassly way we have to do
> it when using the digests.
> So I can have the digests to open and peruse whenever I feel like it, no
> hurry.
> And I can be running a normal email - email thread about my queries at the
> same time in the second account.
> That'd be alright, I guess?

Yes, you could subscribe twice (with two addresses).  Although I don't
really see the point of doing that.  You might as well just tell your
email client to file all the gnucash email into its own folder and then
you can peruse the subjects that way instead of using a digest AND
individual emails.  Because you still need to *find* the individual email
to reply to...

But hey, whatever works for you.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745