[GNC] Strange incorrect due date calculated on a duplicated bill

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon May 30 18:54:40 EDT 2022

Hi,
First, yes, the attachment came through.
Second, you posted on the 7th and the due date is the 26th.
My initial guess, as it's a Net20, is that there is a TimeOfDay issue at
hand here, where the addition of 20 days is such that it thinks it's
before the 27th.
Did you actually post it?  If so, can you take a look at the XML for the
invoice and see what date/time is actually presented?
-derek

On Mon, May 30, 2022 6:35 pm, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> I'm catching up on some paperwork and entering old vendor bills. I've
> never seen this issue before, and can't seem to figure out why this one
> bill is not correctly calculating the due date.
>
> Screen shot is attached. (hopefully it goes through)
>
> Terms are set at Net20. Every other bill for this vendor correctly
> calculates the due date as the 27th of the month, for their bills posted
> on the 7th.
>
> I don't think using the Duplicate feature is even at play because I just
> did that about 10 times prior with no issues.
>
> Any ideas? Bug?
> --
> Regards,

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745