[GNC] Strange incorrect due date calculated on a duplicated bill

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 30 18:35:52 EDT 2022

I'm catching up on some paperwork and entering old vendor bills. I've
never seen this issue before, and can't seem to figure out why this one
bill is not correctly calculating the due date.

Screen shot is attached. (hopefully it goes through)

Terms are set at Net20. Every other bill for this vendor correctly
calculates the due date as the 27th of the month, for their bills posted
on the 7th.

I don't think using the Duplicate feature is even at play because I just
did that about 10 times prior with no issues.

Any ideas? Bug?
Adrien