[GNC] Strange incorrect due date calculated on a duplicated bill

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 31 14:03:10 EDT 2022

Interestingly, I tried unposting and reposting several times yesterday
to no avail.

I normally do not shut down GC when done, but I had a few crashes
yesterday, so I started fresh this morning.

I just tried unposting and reposting, and now it works fine.

I'll leave it up to the gremlins and the moon.

(I know another alternative was to remove the terms for this one invoice
and manually set the date, but I didn't need to in this case)

Regards,
Adrien