[GNC] Strange incorrect due date calculated on a duplicated bill

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 31 15:21:09 EDT 2022

Scratch that.

I inadvertently put 11/7/22 as the posting date, so it correctly
calculated the due date as 11/27/22.

But this was a 2021 bill. When I caught the mistake, unposted and
reposted for 11/7/21, it still calculates the due date as 19days instead
of 20.

Gremlins abound.

Maybe there was one day between 11/7/21 and 11/26/21 that existed in
reality but not on the calendar? (I've always wanted an extra day no one
else knows about just so I can get stuff done without interruptions...)

I resorted to editing the bill, setting terms to 'none' and then
manually specifying a due date. (not that it really matters, since it
was long ago paid, but just for consistency)

Regards,
Adrien