[GNC] Invoice Template

Ian Pincher ian.pincher at outlook.com
Tue Nov 1 13:28:56 EDT 2022

Hi

Relatively new to Gnu cash and very new in terms of running business accounts through it.

I am struggling to get a suitable invoice template in the format that I require.

Ideally I would like to be able to produce my own template incorporating a logo - specific footers on an A4 format and ideally a watermark image across the entire background. I have tried reformatting the various standard Invoice Reports but cannot get the flexibility I want.

Alternatively is there a report to generate all invoice information into csv/excel or other suitable format to work into a Word MailMerge?

Thanks

Ian