[GNC] Gnu Cash / UNrealised Losses in Trial balance

Eid Eid eideid at ideko-lb.com
Fri Nov 4 09:25:13 EDT 2022

Thank you,

In my case, this seems to be related to the EUR/USD rate.
When I print a trial Balance, and I change which rate to use "Nearest in time, Last recorded price, etc.." this figure (UNrealised losses) is changing. I do not have inventory.

So I feel this is "Difference of Exchange" . Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,

EE