[GNC] edit stock/tickers

James Baxter kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 11:26:58 EST 2022

I am looking at editing the stock/tickers. As I started with Amzn. As I was looking for a screen shot of the item that showed up. As it did not do that. So, The screen shows the AMZN and I click on the stock. As AMZN is the 1st one to show.
When I click on "OK" the msge shows up, "You must choose a valid parent account". So. Am I looking for something I don't really need. Does one of the item need to be checked.
Thanks for your help.James Baxterkangaroo52 at yahoo.com