[GNC] Credit Note to pay bill

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 7 23:35:47 EST 2022

That might be a bug and I thought it was fixed in 4.11.

If you are using an older version, that would explain it.

There was a case where the "I" or "P" were changed to a "?". That field
is supposed to be immutable. Clicking it should do nothing. It is for
display/info only.

Each transaction in that register should be "I" or "P" unless you've
manually entered it. (not impossible, and not frowned upon, but should
be reserved for only those who know exactly what they are doing, and the
implications of such.)

Regards,
Adrien