[GNC] edit stock/tickers

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:13:43 EST 2022

James

One obvious problem seems to be that you have AMXN set as the parent account of
AMZN in the screenshot of the Account edit dialogue.  This is non-sensical, an
account cannot be its own parent. The "Stock" account placeholder should be the
parent of AMZN and all the accounts representing individual stocks. Just click
on the Stock account and it will be highlighted. Your account tree indicates
that Stock actually is or was the parent before you edited the account.

David Cousens