[GNC] Finance::Quote and TMX.pm

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:07:54 EST 2022

All the best on your testing, if you want i can test it in parallel.

on another note, if you want to use the single quote option to enable the greyed out "Toronto Stock eXchange, CA", after you test your TMX.pm file, copy the file with the name TSX.pm , then it will get enabled , good luck

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan