[GNC] Finance::Quote and TMX.pm

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:20:25 EST 2022

If I remember correctly, when I made my own module to grab US EE Bond
prices, in order for GnuCash to allow my module to be used, I had to add
it to the MODULES list in Quote.pm. I'm working on a Mac, so your path
might differ, but for me it's in /Library/Perl/5.30/Finance. I added a
line between two of the entries in Quote.pm. For example, here's the
chunk of that file for me, where I've added "USBonds" to reference my
Perl module "USBonds.pm".

@MODULES = qw/
     AEX
     ... (many many modules)
     Troweprice
     USBonds
     USFedBonds
     Union
     YahooJSON
     ZA
/;

If that's not helpful, and something more has to be done, I don't know
what it might be. I don't recall having to do anything else except
restarting GnuCash.