[GNC] Finance::Quote and TMX.pm

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:29:23 EST 2022

Yeah I just messed about a bit with my install of GnuCash (v4.12) and
Toronto Stock Exchange is grayed out.

I looked at the module and the only thing I changed was that there was a
reference to TSX.pm in the header. I changed it to TMX.pm, then ran the
quoting update script provided with GnuCash (gnc-fq-update), and now
"tmx" shows up in the "Unknown" listing.

No matter what I do, the Toronto Exchange entry in the "normal" quote
source list stays greyed out. I don't know what quote source (i.e. what
is its name) that one is looking for.