[GNC] Tracking Travel expenses

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:40:44 EST 2022

Esteban,

These expenses are not expenses to you as they are reimbursable. You could set
up an asset account (similar to an accounts receivable account (with sub-
accounts for the various expense categories) which you would debit when the
expenses are incurred instead of an expense account you would normally make the
debit entry to with the second split of the transaction being the corresponding
credit to your credit card account.

On receipt of the reimbursement then that account(or appropriate sub account)
would be be credited with the corresponding split to your bank account.

David Cousens