[GNC] General journal report: limit to a period of time

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 16 02:19:21 EST 2022

Rather than run the General Journal report directly, you can filter the
General Journal view (Tools > General Journal, then View > Filter by...)
then run Reports > Account Report.

For more fine-grained control, do an Edit > Find while viewing the
Accounts tab, then run Reports > Account Report.

Regards,
Adrien