[GNC] Reusing old invoices?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 17 14:46:39 EST 2022

I recall an issue not long ago with an uneditable, unposted invoice.
I'll check to see if I resolved it and if so, how. (this was an issue
with the line-items, the details were editable)

Be sure you aren't trying to edit the details directly in the fields on
the invoice tab. (I know, that is confusing UI/UX) You have to use the
Edit button on the toolbar and make changes there. (or use the Edit
Bill/Invoice entry in the Edit menu)

I don't think you can change a Credit Note to an Invoice. (I recall
wanting to do this once, and couldn't figure out how)

You should be able to simply renumber the Note/Invoice to avoid
duplication confusion.

I usually 'number' my need-to-be-reused bills/invoices as "Use Next" and
then edit as needed later and post.

Regards,
Adrien