[GNC] Gnucash on macOS Ventura

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Fri Nov 18 07:43:41 EST 2022

I am running:

    Build ID: 4.12+(2022-09-24)

I think I checked and it seemed no new version was available on the
gnucash site, where can I download 4.12.2?

                               /Christian

On Mon, Nov 14 2022, William Prescott wrote:

Christian,

Are your running 4-12.1 or 4-12.2

I am running 4-12.1 (Build ID: 4.12+(2022-09-24)) on MacOS Ventura
13.0.1 (22A400) with no problems. I have 4-12.2 installed as well but
I haven't switched to it.

Will