[GNC] [GNC-dev] calculate deposit before withdrawal

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 15:12:39 EST 2022

Hello Ed and welcome to Gnucash.

If you do get txns out of order I find the simplest way to re-order them
without putting something in the "num" column is to highlight the out of
order txn and click duplicate - this will copy it to after you other txns
for the date and then simply go back and delete the original out-of order
txn.  Saves re-entering everything. Alternatively if you don't mind clutter
you can just number them 1,2,3,4,... in the num column and they'll sort in
that order.

Cheers David H.