[GNC] monthly balance report

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:06:13 EST 2022

I'd like to have a report which monthly shows monthly balances and
totals for a few accounts.  They are all cash asset accounts.

I couldn't find quite what I wanted , but here's my work around, plz let
me know if there is a report which will give me what I'm looking for.

The one called Asset Chart in the menu, which has a name of 'Assets Over
Time' is what I landed on, but I had a few frustrating stumbling blocks.

Even tho I'm picking just 4 accounts, and don't need children of those
accounts, if I don't pick 'All' under 'Levels of Subaccounts' I get an
error, No Data ...

Once I select All Levels, the error goes away but it looks like a blank
page.   I realized that the graphic data was blank but the table was
down the page out of view.  I found if I  changed the Plot Height to a
small number I see the table that I'm looking for.

This seems like such a common report that I must be missing something
simple.

gnucash 4.8
ubuntu 20.04.5