[GNC] monthly balance report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 28 19:28:08 EST 2022

You could do a Multi-Column report.

Place an Account Summary report in one section with just your selected
accounts.

Place a Transaction Report in another section, again, with selected
accounts, sort by Account as PrimaryKey, and play with the Display tab
to remove clutter as desired.

Then save that report configuration. Next time you run it, you only need
to update the date range in the General tabs for each section.

As for layout, you can use two columns, or one column with two sections
one on top of the other.

Regards,
Adrien