[GNC] getting price quotes

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:43:51 EST 2022

I believe that AlphaVantage is the "default" simply because it is alphabetically first in the list. And it is included because it is still possible for users to use it, albeit with significant restrictions (that have been imposed after the original implementation).

It is not wise to read significance into these circumstances.

⁣David T. ​