[GNC] Reconciliation Report -> Trade Debtors -> pairing transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Oct 1 02:07:41 EDT 2022

The Business Features handle all of that with ease. There is no need for
myriad accounts or convoluted account structure.

"invoices as sub-categories for each business"? What is that about?

The official process is fairly simple and straightforward.

Set up Customers.

Post Invoices linked to those Customers for services rendered/goods sold.

Process Payments on those invoices.

Run a Customer Report to see their balance and activity. (and aging too!)

No need for separate accounts under A/R, just create Customers and
GnuCash will handle it.

Regards,
Adrien