[GNC] Reconciliation Report -> Trade Debtors -> pairing transactions

Uttam Chakravorty uttam at invictalinux.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 20:52:39 EDT 2022

Dear Adrien

Your advice meets all my needs.  Many thanks to all the others who offered advice, they add to my knowledge.  Its good to know I was peering through the wrong end of the telescope.

I used 'breadcrumb' as an alternative to 'audit trail'.

Buoyed by the wonderful support I have received I would like to ask the community another question.  I will raise it as a separate topic = 'Reconciling subaccounts'.

Many thanks again, Uttam