[GNC] Reconciling subaccounts

Uttam Chakravorty uttam at invictalinux.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 20:58:51 EDT 2022

Dear All,

>From 'Accounts' I highlight one that is a Placeholder ->
 right click on 'Reconcile...' ->
 select the 'include subaccounts' checkbox.

This works perfectly and the Placeholder accounts 'Last Reconcile Date' is updated accordingly.  However the 'subaccounts' last reconciled dates are not updated.

Any suggestions?

Background: I like to reconcile the bank account, the input/output ledgers and the trade creditors/debtors every month.  As a small business there are only a few dozen entries.

Many thanks and best wishes, Uttam