[GNC] Data storage location for GnuCash 4.12

flieger<at>sonic.net flieger at sonic.net
Thu Oct 6 23:10:51 EDT 2022

Hi Jim from The Other Jim

Looks like I have to eat a bit of crow.  I did read that earlier but somehow when looking at the 'save as' menu item I
managed to interpret it as being a tool to 'save as' individual accounts, not the entire database.  I'll give that a shot
tomorrow morning and offer my thanks and a 'duh' with the presumption it will fix my issue if not my thinking.

A mind is a terrible thing to lose...........

Much appreciated!!
Jim2