[GNC] Saved report configurations

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Fri Oct 7 06:29:48 EDT 2022

I use an app called Capture Wiz to capture and cntl/v them into
messages. What should I be doing?

Anyway, I showed the saved link of the web page from Reports>Saved
Report Configs which shows P&L as the first line and P&L 21 as the
second. The undated one is actually 2021 (maybe I didn't date it??)  and
the send one is 2022...(maybe another booboo...? ) I finally clicked the
undated one and there was 2021....yippee.

So, it has worked out OK, for 2021, but I don't have any of the older
ones, I have been saving since 19xx and have been able to recover them,
until this year, but they are no longer there.

Finbar