[GNC] Saved report configurations

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 7 08:47:43 EDT 2022

I forgot to add, early on, I too got caught with overwriting my configs.

If you notice there are two toolbar buttons for saving them.

The text label tries to make it clear, but the hover text is even better.

'Save Config' *overwrites* the current config. You are saving changes to
the one you are viewing.

'Save Config As...' saves the current config as a *new* config, and you
get to name it.

There are also Reports menu items for both actions, and keyboard
shortcuts for both. (though similar save for one extra key - so be careful!)

Regards,
Adrien