[GNC] Problem with missing balance in a parent account **FINAL POST**

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:04:56 EDT 2022

At the risk of sounding defensive (I assure you I'm not, just confused)
what is wrong with what I suggested (using the right-click/context menu on
the placeholder account)? In the screen shot attached, you can see that the
account I've selected is marked as placeholder and I can select the
Reconcile option from that account.

I'm using 4.12 on Ubuntu 22.04.

Robin