[GNC] Price database

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:03:02 EDT 2022

Thank you.  This will be a new experience for me - I have never even
looked at SQL, much less have any facility with it.  All the included
reports don't touch the price database itself, and I don't know how to
create an appropriate one from the menu in GC. Off to look at the wiki
:)  Probably tomorrow - too late today, and I have other more homely
tasks still to do.

- Elmar