[GNC] Slow migration

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:38:04 EDT 2022

I switched after using Quicken for about 20 years. I was never able to get
my Quicken data to import, so I just started using GnuCash with starting
balances, and then entered investment back data as I needed it. Now that
I've been on GnuCash for over six years, there is nothing I need to go back
to Quicken for.