[GNC] Slow migration

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:48:18 EDT 2022

hi Richard

I went through a similar experience two years ago (not from MSmoney though).  i took an approach of taking a cutoff date and move the balances into GNUCash and offset against equity.  On the securities it will be a bit complex as you have to arrive at the average cost.  for a brief period i have to maintain both the systems, but now i only rely on GNUCash.

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan