[GNC] Help please. Upgraded from 2.3.4 to 4.12. Worked fine. But database does not load. Win 11.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 19 11:27:17 EDT 2022

Indeed, if you were truly running 2.3.4, you'll need to step to a 2.4.x
version, then a 2.6.x version, then 3.x, then 4.12, running Actions >
Check & Repair > Check & Repair All when first opening the file after
each upgrade, and of course ideally, keeping backup versions each step
along the way in case something goes wrong and you have to take a step
back rather than starting over from the original file.

Regards,
Adrien