[GNC] Help please. Upgraded from 2.3.4 to 4.12. Worked fine. But database does not load. Win 11.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 08:26:31 EDT 2022

I don't profess to have any great ideas, but I see from the one screenshot that your file opens, but appears to be empty, and I see from the other that you have numerous large log files (9mb or so) on every day of the display. Many of them appear to be only a few days old.

Personally, my log files are very small (measured in kilobytes, not megabytes), so I am curious what you have been doing to get such large files.

⁣David T. ​

P.S. -- I can't imagine how you ended up using a development version of GnuCash, and am sad to hear you've been using it all these years.