[GNC] transaction images and failed hard drives

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 01:25:42 EDT 2022

On 10/14/22 7:10 AM, Murugan Muruganandam wrote:
> Jeff
>
> this may not be the direct answer, nevertheless i use the cloud
> storage for my GNU files and it works like a charm(and economical).
> Apart from crashes, it allows me to connect from different computers
> and work.
> Again not an answer to your question, thought will share.
>

> Saludos Cordiales
>

> Murugan

Appreciate the answer but; I do not trust cloud images.  Too many
possible snoopers.  Everything you send over the web is public, keyed or
not.

For security reasons I need to keep all data local and not just GNC.
All private data is kept on a system that is not accessible via the web,
no internet period.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.