[GNC] Help please. Upgraded from 2.3.4 to 4.12. Worked fine. But database does not load. Win 11.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 10:47:53 EDT 2022

This was my point; the numerous large log files suggest something else might be amiss.

I've been using GnuCash since 2006 or so,  which was version 2.2.x. My file is quite large, and yet my log files (cf. https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-guide/basics-backup1.html) continue to be a few kb most days.

⁣David T. ​