[GNC] Total and Grand Total at the end of a Transaction Report

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:12:02 EDT 2022

Hi,

I don't think it is possible to create the "hanging paragraph" view from
the Options menu, if one is displaying one transaction per line. At least,
I could not find a way.

Exporting to CSV: I had wanted to do this, but could not find a way. I
expected it to be in the Print menu, but thank you for the hint.

Best,
-P.