[GNC] Automatic payments and interest during reconciliation?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 00:31:58 EDT 2022

Odd. I tried googling numerous variations of that previous email without success. Terms I tried included:

kinzelman site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
kinzelman reconciliation site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
kinzelman reconciling site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
paul reconciling site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
paul at kinzelman.com reconciling site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
reconciling paying site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail
reconciling paying site:lists.gnucash.org
paying site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail

As far as I can see, the ĺinked email thread (subject heading: [GNC] reconciling an account and paying the balance) never turns up for me. Does anyone have ideas on whether that's simple idiocy on my part, or if there is some reason why the mailing list isn't getting indexed properly?

⁣David T. ​