[GNC] Lost checking account

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 00:38:09 EDT 2022

James,

While Geoff has been doing a stellar job working with you on your GnuCash use, I'll say that your account list shown doesn't appear to have any checking account in it.

It does show an imbalance account with a very large amount in it, though, so I wonder if somehow your checking transactions ended up in that account. This could happen if you were to delete the checking account accidentally, and allowed GnuCash to move all your checking transactions into the imbalance account.

I'll let Geoff follow up further.

⁣David T. ​