[GNC] Save or Backup file

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:20:48 EDT 2022

Hi Alan

Yes, you will be impressed!

If you are using the default XML data store, you can:
* Save at any time before exiting (File / Save)
* Save at any time to another file (File / Save As)
* Set a preference to save automatically every XX minutes

If you are using an optional database data store, your changes are
written to the database automatically as they occur, so no need to save
manually at all!

And, regardless of your storage format, GnuCash automatically creates a
transaction log file containing all the changes you made in your session.

So, can we persuade you to make the leap?

Regards

Geoff
=====
P.S.  See attached screenshot of saving preferences.