[GNC] Can someone tell me how A-L=Eq+(I-Ex) is correct?

W. Neal Lewis wnlewis at southwind.net
Thu Sep 1 20:08:00 EDT 2022

Liz,

Thank you.

I've received much help and am learning what is needed.

Best regards,

Neal Lewis

P.S. The book that was recommended: "Accounting All-In-One for Dummies"
is on its way to me, purchased yesterday from Amazon. I am thankful for
that suggestion, because I did not know what to look for. The other
members were able to get me over a logical hurdle that had blocked
forward progress until they offered help. WNL