[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 234, Issue 6

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:38:39 EDT 2022

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 9:47 AM Dausnart Admin via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> > PLEASE chop out the unused cruft
>
> Disciplinary actions… ?

OFF WITH THEIR HEADerS  !

Just kidding!!

It is a dilemma because the original poster, James Baxter, apparently is
making good progress in GnuCash skills but not with email list skills.

James -- I meant the comment at the top in jest, but James, please
understand that the way you are interacting via email makes it difficult
for others to help you. Do you have someone available who can help you
learn some finer points about using your email?

Here is some specific information in the GnuCash Wiki:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#Netiquette

-----