[GNC] Problems upgrading to 4.8a

Phil Wolff adiabat at centurylink.net
Sat Sep 3 19:50:33 EDT 2022

   David ~

   Thanks for the quick response. The package manager did indeed install
   both guides (each in several languages, in spite of there being only
   one locale specified in the OS!); apparently the author(s?) of the
   installers didn't properly configure the dependencies so the executable
   can't find them. I've now got them bookmarked in my browser.

   I can't check on the storage locations yet because the wiki is offline
   again – it took me two days to find it up and running so I could sign
   up for this list. However, I don't think the scheduled transactions
   aren't available; the editor shows them all (with the proper "Next
   Occur" dates, several of which are now in the past).

   ~ Phil