[GNC] Importing transaction issue - “Match payees/memos to GnuCash accounts” are missing

Simon Harper simonh at hbrc.govt.nz
Thu Sep 1 19:08:40 EDT 2022

Hi there,

I’m having trouble setting up GnuCash on my new computer.  Unfortunately, my previous computer completely died last month. I’ve downloaded GnuCash v4.11 and I’m able to read my recent GnuCash file which shows all my account balances and expenses.  However, when it comes to importing transactions into my accounts all the “Match payees/memos to GnuCash accounts” are missing.  I recall having this issue previously but managed to fix the issue (when I had access to my older GnuCash files).

I know there are certain files that contain the information I need but I can’t recall what these are.  I have a folder that I uploaded to the cloud, prior to my computer crashing, called .gnucash (see image below). I’m hoping these might help restore the “Match payees/memos to GnuCash accounts”.  Am I able to use these files to restore my links and if so how do I do this for GnuCash v4.11?

Regards,

Simon

[cid:image001.png at 01D8BEBB.6CADF050]
 Simon Harper
Team Leader - Hydrology and Groundwater Science
M: 02102358196
Hawke's Bay Regional Council | Te Kaunihera ā-rohe o Te Matau a Māui
159 Dalton Street, Napier 4110  |  hbrc.govt.nzEnhancing Our Environment Together | Te Whakapakari Tahi I Tō Tātau Taiao

HBRC Environmental Science Section is ISO 9001:2015 certified Let us know how we're doing, give your feedback here.
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. Refer to the disclaimer on our website.