[GNC] Problems upgrading to 4.8a

Phil Wolff adiabat at centurylink.net
Tue Sep 6 14:58:37 EDT 2022

   John ~

   That appears to be the missing piece. Thanks!

   ~ Phil

   On 9/6/22 11:12, john wrote:

   On Sep 6, 2022, at 8:54 AM, Phil Wolff via gnucash-user
   [1]<gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

      A critical problem remains: scheduled transactions are not being
       entered as they come due. The Scheduled Transaction Editor page
       contains all of the expected entries, and none of the "Next Occur"
       dates are older than the day that the version update took place.
     And
       it's not just a problem with entries that were there prior to the
       update; yesterday I created a new entry scheduled for today, and
     the
       transaction did not get created.
       What else can I look at to diagnose this problem?

   First, run Actions>Scheduled Transactions>Since Last Run. If that runs
   your scheduled transactions then they're fine and you probably need
   only enable running Since Last Run when the data file is opened at the
   top of the Scheduled Transactions page in Preferences. If the SLR
   doesn't work then look in the trace file (see
   [2]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Trace_File) for errors.

   Regards,

   John Ralls